Pakiaka is a fun and educational word game in te reo Māori which encourages players to challenge and improve their Māori vocab knowledge. Pakiaka is a game of speed - the aim is to finish your crossword grid first, but accuracy is just as important to ensure you get as many points as possible. There are extra challenges available, as well as play variations, to give players options depending on what type of game is desired.
Pakiaka is a great whānau game where adults and tamariki can play together.
View the rules [English Version] here.
View the rules [Māori Version] here.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for Ages: 6+ Years
- Players: 2-8
- Playing Time: 10-30 minutes
- Educational Focus: Writing, Vocabulary, Reading
- 1x Cotton Drawstring Bag
- 120x Wooden Letter Tiles
- 1x Game Guide (in English and Te Reo Māori)
- 1x Game Box to contain all elements
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.