Date: Jan 2023
Virtual Assistant Role
Looking for a reliable and enthusiastic VA to assist with the day-to-day tasks of running a small business (online store selling unique products and resources celebrating te reo Māori language and culture). Must have admin/virtual assistant experience, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to commit to a few hours a week.
- email management
- customer service
- liaising with distribution warehouse
To be the right fit for this position you will need:
- great people skills
- excellent organisation and time management skills
- the ability to commit to on-going support until the end of the year (or beyond)
- to be an enthusiastic representative for the brand
- have a basic understanding of te reo and te ao Māori (Māori language and basic tikanga/customs). Fluency not required.
Tools required by employee:
laptop/desktop with access to internet
Approx. 2-3 hours a week, potentially more leading into the busy period (Oct-Dec)
Tauranga, however, employees can work remotely from anywhere in Aotearoa.
15th February 2023
For more details about the type of tasks involved, view the full description here.
Please submit an application form (link below) to apply.