Wholesale Terms of Trade
Only authorized re-sellers are permitted to stock and sell Maimoa Creative products. Orders can be placed via our wholesale order portal online once you have logged into your account.
The minimum order price is $250.00 NZD + shipping, which is inclusive of GST.
Our wholesale payment terms for account holders are on the 20th of the following month. An invoice will be issued once your order is placed, and couriered shortly after.
Payment must be made via internet banking. If you wish to pay via card, a service fee of 3.5% will be charged.
Note: Your first order needs to be paid pro-forma before the order will be dispatched. After this, a credit account can then be opened. All invoices will be issued in $NZD, inclusive of GST.
All products need to be re-sold at the minimum RRP value or higher.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-3 business days. If the product you are after is out of stock (or not the full amount you require), please get in touch, and we will do our best to stock up the required product and notify you once it's ready.
Shipping will be charged and added at the time of processing, based on location, size, and weight. No P.O. boxes. Shipping costs will be calculated and added to your total invoice for each shipment, minimum of $10 for North Island orders, and $15+ for South Island.
You must notify us of any shipping errors or goods damaged in transit within 7 days of receipt of order (with a photograph of proof). We will either issue you account credit, or send replacement product at no charge. Maimoa Creative accepts no liability for any loss resulting from the customer’s failure to comply with our carrier’s delivery. If the carrier has to return the order to us then the re-seller will be liable for all postage charges and will be credited for all merchandise returned in sellable condition.
We do not offer contract exclusivity for any Maimoa Creative products in any one geographical area. However, we strive to coordinate a non-competitive environment among our retailers by selling to stores that are a reasonable distance from each other, or offering a different product mix.
If you have any issues with the network of stores we are stocked in, please contact us directly to see if we can come to a mutual agreement that suits both parties.
In the event of an overdue invoice, the following debt recovery process will apply:
- As soon as the invoice is overdue, two reminders will be sent for up to 30 days after the due date.
- After this grace period, interest on the outstanding amount will be charged. The interest rate applied will be 10% per month until the invoice is settled. This interest charge is intended to compensate Maimoa Creative for the costs and inconvenience associated with late payments and does not exempt the reseller from the obligation to pay the original invoice amount.
- In the event of an overdue invoice, we reserve the right to withhold the fulfilment of any new orders until all overdue payments have been cleared.
Termination of Agreement
We reserve the right to terminate this wholesale agreement under the following conditions:
- Violation of exclusivity agreements
- Consistently late payments
- Breaches of other terms and conditions outlined in this agreement
In the event of a dispute between Maimoa Creative and a reseller, both parties agree to seek resolution through mediation or arbitration before pursuing legal action.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms at any time. Any significant changes will be communicated to our resellers via email.
By continuing to place wholesale orders with Maimoa Creative, you acknowledge and agree to these terms of trade.
LAST UPDATED: 1 FEB 2024